rachelthetometraveller

Rachel

Yes, hello I'm Rachel. I read YA and spend my days in a state of perpetual tiredness. Tralalala

Foreign Soil
Maxine Beneba Clarke
Twenty Boy Summer
Sarah Ockler
A Scot in the Dark (Scandal & Scoundrel)
Sarah MacLean
The Best Thing
Margo Lanagan
Will
Maria Boyd
Baaaaaaaaaaaahahaha, remember this post? Something Real and Saving Daisy went back to the library, overdue and unread. Still have not read Althea & Oliver, I Was Here or Scarecrow Army.

Hopeless.

The Books, They Are Crushing Me

Reblogged from Rachel:

Starting to feel a little unhinged/overwhelmed when it comes to the books that I want to read. And it's completely my own fault when I own books that I REALLY REALLY want to read, and still I keep buying more books but also putting books on hold at the library in an attempt to stop buying so many books that I haven't read. I'm a fucking mess at the mo, seriously.

I think it's worse cos I'm starting to get really annoyed about not having a plan of what to read next cos there's just so many of them! So I thought to myself 'you should write a BookLikes post about it Rachel, and include a list - that might make you feel better!'

So here we go, this is what I'm going to read next:

First, three library reads:

Something Real by Heather Demetrios

Saving Daisy by Nick Earle

The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand

Then I'm going to go with I Was Here by Gayle Forman and Althea & Oliver by Cristina Moracho

Then another two library reads:

If You Could Be Mine by Sara Farizan

Just Call My Name by Holly Goldberg Sloan

Annnnnd then that book Annette lent me ages ago: Scarecrow Army by Leon Davidson

Fuck planning after that. I have another seven holds at the library plus 60+ other TBR books that I own. Can't even be bothered.

So yes, I feel better now. Better that I spent time writing this post rather than reading. I feel GREAT. Well kinda. One side of ze brain is all 'YESSSSS ORDER LISTS I LOVE LISTS' and the other is 'I MUST KEEP READING AND NEVER STOP OR DO ANYTHING ELSE. HAHA'